Winston, OR
After our escapade in Portland, we headed out to Winston where we heard that there was a safari we could go through. We jumped on the opportunity. This post is picture intensive because I am such a biology nerd. Hope you enjoy!
 |
| This guy was cool. Really close and chewing away. |
 |
| The bears were getting fed, so they were actually up and active. When we drove by for a second time later in the day, they were all asleep. |
 |
| Baby! |
 |
| Two in one shot of a baby deer and a baby squirrel. |
 |
| Grumpy deer, not as cool as grumpy cat, but we laughed. |
 |
| Capybara |
I forgot to mention that we got to ride camals. :) Pretty awesome.
We loved this place, and we would suggest it to anyone. We loved how close you could get to the animals, and most of them were not enclosed in a cage. I thought that it was a much better set up than your normal zoo. We both loved the animals and the scenery.
No comments:
Post a Comment